2010年1月25日星期一

cold hearted

ur so cold hearted...
but nt mii...
i'm a simple n normal n normal n normal person...
nth special bout mii...
wat i hv..
ppl ad gt...
wat i dun hv...
ppl oso gt ad...=.=lll
so out date o...
chamz..T.T

i dun like ppl tat always lie 2 mii...
especially my bffs...
nt them la...
they're vry good de....
like my angelz~XD
so i always take care my words b4 i spill it 2 them...
but sometimes leh...
heiheihei...
i spill it without thinking...
well...
mayb most of de times...
ok...
all de time...
but i still take care of my words...
i say it when i 1 2 say n nid mii 2 say...
so bla bla blaaaa....
here we r...
talking nonsense tat's nt according 2 de title...=0=
nvm la...
it's my post rite?
so watever la...
lolz...

sometimes...
i feel like i'm always alone even thought everyone is bside mii...
strange huh?...
tis is it...
it's coming 2 n end...
so sad....
no la...
kidding...
i juz 1 2 go 2 sleep ad...
bye....XD

没有评论: