2011年6月8日星期三

photoshop our bad moments

hey! i am back! :DD miss me? no? but i miss you :)

these days, i feel kinda moody :/
he's unhappy because i didn't accompany him
and i am unhappy because he is unhappy.
i know i am not a good xx,but i'll try to improve until the best.

i will try..:) 

maybe i need some time, i hope that you won't let me go.
i am sure,i will never let you go.
remember what you said to me when we started to be together?
you said maybe our relationship won't be long,we may break up in the future.if we break up,it must be me who asked to,you would never say that word.
at that moment,i realize how unconfident you are to our relationship.i felt disappointing.
you asked me if i would say that word,and my answer let you down.i knew that.
i said depends on the situation.if you cheated,then ...
haha.:x

yesterday night,you were unhappy again.i don't know why then i got angry. you said another word with that meaning. i am really furious!:// i don't what happened,but please! do me a favor, DO NOT joke with that meaning!! i will take it seriously. this kind of joke,i can't take it.if you want to play, find someone else. :))
well, i am not scolding or what, just want to let out my thoughts.
i wish that i could photoshop all our bad memories,leaving all the good ones,the sweet ones.

laogong, we haven't take any picture together.i hope we can take one

i will always love you. good night my sweetheart

没有评论: